Not everyone around our household is excited about harvest.
Farm Dog Mischa.
Turns out she doesn’t like being alone all the time. She’s a little spoiled because she’s used to spending all day with grandma. During harvest, however, she’s left behind for safety reasons. While Mischa is happy to do extra guard duty, a job she takes very seriously, she isn’t so enthused about not having anyone to play with on her breaks.
Mischa requested that we put out an advertisement for a puppy sitter. Because Mischa usually gets what she wants, I’m honoring her request.
Mischa requires the following qualifications:
- Must have a fun, bubbly personality
- Must enjoy being outdoors….all day (weather irrelevant)
- Must understand the proper ratio of dog can to dry food
- Must be generous with puppy treats
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds onto various pieces of furniture
- Must be able to understand “puppy talk,” or willing to learn
- Must enjoy throwing and kicking a ball
- Must not mind playing with frogs
- Must be willing to give frequent baths…and make them as quick as possible
Someone that enjoys swimming, especially in the pond, will be given preference.
Eric Bjerregaard says
Down here swimming in ponds is not allowed. Gators!
Hm…maybe we could borrow one of those. Might make my life a little easier!!! Haha.