Not everyone around our household is excited about harvest.
Farm Dog Mischa.
Turns out she doesn’t like being alone all the time. She’s a little spoiled because she’s used to spending all day with grandma. During harvest, however, she’s left behind for safety reasons. While Mischa is happy to do extra guard duty, a job she takes very seriously, she isn’t so enthused about not having anyone to play with on her breaks.
Mischa requested that we put out an advertisement for a puppy sitter. Because Mischa usually gets what she wants, I’m honoring her request.
Mischa requires the following qualifications:
- Must have a fun, bubbly personality
- Must enjoy being outdoors….all day (weather irrelevant)
- Must understand the proper ratio of dog can to dry food
- Must be generous with puppy treats
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds onto various pieces of furniture
- Must be able to understand “puppy talk,” or willing to learn
- Must enjoy throwing and kicking a ball
- Must not mind playing with frogs
- Must be willing to give frequent baths…and make them as quick as possible
Someone that enjoys swimming, especially in the pond, will be given preference.