I recognize that many consumers have questions or concerns about how their food is raised. With so much bad information out there, it’s no wonder! Because my goal is to help get good information out, I want to know what you guys are curious or concerned about! Do you have a question about how your food is grown? Why farmers make certain choices? What life in the country is really like? I’d love to discuss it!
If you have questions or topics you would like me to address, fill out the form below.
Please note: I put a lot of work into my original articles by researching the issue, talking with farmers, and identifying the legal or scientific framework. I will do my best to answer questions in a timely manner, but please be patient and only submit your questions once! Thanks so much!
While you wait for an answer, why not check out my former AskTFD answers!
- AskTFD: Science Project on Sustainability
- AskTFD: Response to Mark Bittman
- AskTFD: Why Do They Do It?
- AskTFD: Do GMOs Reduce the Use of Round-Up?
- AskTFD: Do GMOs Make Pigs Sterile?
- AskTFD: GMOs Cause Gluten Intolerance?
- AskTFD: Pork Tastes Piggy?
- AskTFD: Who Are You?
- AskTFD: Educational Resources?
- AskTFD: Seed Delivery
- AskTFD: Biotech Friendly Garden Seed Companies
- AskTFD: Round-Up Used to Dry Down Crops?
- AskTFD: Ag Resources for Kids